Lonely Planet: The world's best commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland is your passport to the main proper, up to date recommendation on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. Hike to the summit of desk Mountain, benefit from the diversified natural world at Kruger nationwide Park, or strength down in a historically designed rondavel; all together with your relied on commute spouse. Get to the guts of South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like an area, keeping off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit assistance, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative trip event - together with neighborhood customs, literature, heritage, artwork, politics, landscapes, song, food
- Free, handy pull-out Cape city map (included in print version), plus over seventy five color maps
- Covers Cape city, the backyard path, Hermanus, Knysna, Durban, Maseru, KwaZulu-Natal, loose nation, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Kruger nationwide Park, Limpopo, Northern Cape, jap Cape, Western Cape, North West Province, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland , our such a lot finished advisor to South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a consultant taken with Cape city? try out Lonely Planet's Cape city & the backyard Route for a finished examine all the town has to provide.
- Looking for extra wide assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Southern Africa for a complete examine all of the area has to provide.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, James Bainbridge, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Lucy Corne, Alan Murphy, Matt Phillips and Simon Richmond.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a devoted vacationer group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.
Lonely Planet publications have received the TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 within the favourite shuttle advisor category.