By Dan Hagedorn
Книга Latin American Air Wars and airplane 1912-1969. Latin American Air Wars and airplane 1912-1969. Книги Вооружение Автор: D.Hagedorn Формат: pdf Размер: 36,5 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка:Книга овоенных конфликтах в Латинской Америке в XX веке, использовании в них авиации, а такжетехники, состоящей на вооружении ВВС этого региона.175 стр, цветные,ч/б фотографии,карты,рисунки.
Read Online or Download Latin American Air Wars and Aircraft 1912-1969 PDF
Best central america books
Dismantling the myths of usa isolationism and exceptionalism, No greater legislation is a sweeping background and research of yank coverage towards the Western Hemisphere and Latin the USA from independence to the current. From the nation’s earliest days, argues Brian Loveman, U. S. leaders considered and handled Latin the US as a crucible within which to check international coverage and from which to extend American worldwide impression.
Indigenous humans represent a wide component of Latin America's inhabitants and be afflicted by frequent poverty. This booklet offers the 1st rigorous overview of alterations in socio-economic stipulations one of the region's indigenous humans, monitoring development in those symptoms throughout the first overseas decade of indigenous peoples (1994-2004).
Archaeoastronomy and the Maya illustrates archaeoastronomical ways to historical Mayan cultural creation. The e-book is contextualized via a historical past of archaeoastronomical investigations into Mayan websites, originating within the nineteenth century discovery of astronomical tables inside of hieroglyphic books.
- Agrarian Policies in Central America
- Yucatan - Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Isla Holbox
- Waves of Protest: Popular Struggle in El Salvador, 1925–2005 (Social Movements, Protest and Contention)
- The Capitalist Revolution in Latin America
Extra info for Latin American Air Wars and Aircraft 1912-1969
Unfortunately, the series begins in 1974 which does not allow us to compare economic performance with previous periods. Figures are percentages. (2) Consumer Price Index from R. Cortázar and J. Marshall, ''El índice de precios al consumidor," Colección Estudios CIEPLAN, No. 4, 1980. Figures are in millions of dollars. (3) Treasury Department, Exposición sobre el Estado de la Hacienda Pública, Jan. 1978; and ODEPLAN, Cuentas Nacionales de Chile. Figures are percentages of GDP. (4) Central Bank of Chile, in R.
13) w: Real wages and salaries index based on CPI and official figures for nominal wages and salaries; INE. < previous page page_51 next page > < previous page page_52 next page > Page 52 eliminated. Additional contraction in demand was pursued by attempting to reduce the rate of expansion in money supply and by a contraction in real wages. Other objectives consisted of preparing the ground for long-term structural changes. Policy measures in this area were varied. They consisted of returning to previous owners private property that had been taken over by workers or by the government.
Additional contraction in demand was pursued by attempting to reduce the rate of expansion in money supply and by a contraction in real wages. Other objectives consisted of preparing the ground for long-term structural changes. Policy measures in this area were varied. They consisted of returning to previous owners private property that had been taken over by workers or by the government. Previously expropriated American companies, mainly in the copper sectors, were compensated for by a presumed underpayment.