By Jeff J. Kolby, Derrick Vaughn
I loved the booklet - it's located as a Math path, yet i might say it's kind of too extreme. It jumps without delay into lovely excessive point and dense fabric, so the easiest use for this publication while you're aiming for a excessive quant ranking and prepared to sweat for it. while you are simply beginning out, i would most likely recommend to begin with Kaplan Math workbook after which seize this publication (Kaplan appeared to were laid out a piece larger, yet certainly now not as targeted and didn't contain a lot of likelihood, mixtures, records questions).
* most likely some of the most thorough GMAT quant books although occasionally a tad over the top
* Has sturdy assurance of unique query forms: likelihood, information, combos, fuctnions, counting, etc
* Questions prepared in effortless, Medium, not easy sections - you could bypass immediately to the more durable questions or vice versa
* a few process elements
* Diagnostic attempt within the book
* facts sufficiency perform (about a hundred questions)
* a whole lot perform questions and a good proportion of not easy ones
* now not a ebook for newbies and assumes familiarity with easy recommendations and layout of the try out; has a possible to frustrate someone who's simply moving into it
* 500+ pages - effortless to get slowed down and will take fairly your time to cover
* doesn't indicate which goods are critical/most very important to remember
* dependent in a marginally unorthodox model (pretty a lot starts off with symbol-type questions after which jumps to Geometry)
* doesn't support spot a number of the more uncomplicated ideas, yet as a substitute does a head-on procedure (which is maybe extra trustworthy, yet takes time)
* Has a couple of sections that won't be extremely important for the GMAT equivalent to Graphs and Charts
Overall, stable 500+ web page math publication and if not anything else, is an effective selection of questions.
Let me comprehend when you have any questions about this book,
BB, GMAT 750
Founder of GMAT membership
Read or Download GMAT Math Prep Course PDF
Best accounting books
Be aware: fine quality local PDF. info refers back to the textbook that accompanies this resolution handbook.
Discover how readable, actual, and appropriate fee accounting should be with rules OF expense ACCOUNTING. This variation packs the necessities you want to understand in your destiny in a special 10-chapter layout that's good geared up, functional, and concise. You achieve an intensive figuring out of price suggestions, expense habit, and price accounting concepts as they observe to production and repair companies. to make sure your figuring out, the ebook introduces suggestions in small, achievable sections which are instantly bolstered with confirmed questions, demonstration difficulties, perform workouts, and self-study quizzes. You grasp the basics of task order costing and strategy costing prior to progressing to extra complex themes, resembling budgeting, typical costing and variance research, costing for provider companies, and price research for administration judgements. specialize in the talents that might take you a ways in today's aggressive activity industry as you how you can be sure the prices of goods and companies correctly and the way to set powerful promoting costs. study the strategies to degree effectively the functionality of managers inside a company and to exploit accounting to encourage managers towards an organization's objectives. locate the correct procedure you would like with the genuine rate accounting abilities that may take you some distance in enterprise this present day with rules OF price ACCOUNTING.
The easy option to complicated accounting you do not need a genius IQ to ace your monetary accounting curriculum. the one necessities are a bit self-discipline and a entire educational without complicated jargon. monetary Accounting DeMYSTiFieD provides all the techniques and talents you wish, in a language you already know.
Now in a moment variation, Federal executive Auditing is a single-source reference consultant that assists execs and nonprofessionals acting audits distinctive to federal departments and enterprises, to contractors and grantees, universities, and different non-profits. it is usually insurance of federal monetary statements, budgeting, and accounting, provided in non-technical language.
- Ertragsorientiertes Bankmanagement: Band 2: Risiko-Controlling und integrierte Rendite-/Risikosteuerung (German Edition)
- Fraud in Accounts Payable: How to Prevent It
- Insolvenzrecht: Grundkurs für Wirtschaftswissenschaftler (German Edition)
- Advanced Financial Statements Analysis
Additional resources for GMAT Math Prep Course
A number n is odd if the remainder is one when n is divided by 2: n = 2z + 1. 30 Number Theory The following properties for odd and even numbers are very useful—you should memorize them: even even = even odd odd = odd even odd = even even + even = even odd + odd = even even + odd = odd Example 2: If n is a positive integer and (n + 1)(n + 3) is odd, then ( n + 2)(n + 4) must be a multiple of which one of the following? (A) 3 (B) 5 (C) 6 (D) 8 (E) 16 (n + 1)(n + 3) is odd only when both (n + 1) and (n + 3) are odd.
Now, 85/14 = 6 + 1/14. The remainder is 1, not x + 7 (= 8). Reject. Choice (E): 100/7 = 14 + 2/7, so x = 2. Now, 100/14 = 7 + 2/14. The remainder is 2, not x + 7 (= 9). Reject. The answer is (B). 11. 5. 5 = Choice (A). Reject choices (A) and (B). 5 = Choice (A). Reject choice (C). 5 = Choice (A). Reject choice (D). 8. Correct. The answer is (E). 12. Since each of the two integers a and b ends with the same digit, the difference of the two numbers ends with 0. For example 642 – 182 = 460, and 460 ends with 0.
Reject. If q = 42, p = 46 – 42 = 4, not a multiple of 5. Reject. If q 49, p 46 – 49 = –3, not positive either. Reject. So, we have only one acceptable assumption and that is n = 3 and therefore m = 5. Hence, mn = 3 5 = 15. The answer is (A). 24. The numbers 102 and 210 are themselves multiples of 3. Also, a multiple of 3 exists once in every three consecutive integers. Counting the multiples of 3 starting with 1 for 102, 2 [= 1 + (105 – 102)/3 = 1 + 1 = 2] for 105, 3 [= 1 + (108 – 102)/3 = 1 + 2 = 3] for 108, and so on, the count we get for 210 equals 1 + (210 – 102)/3 = 1 + 36 = 37.