By Bing-Yuan Cao, Zeng-Liang Liu, Yu-Bin Zhong, Hong-Hai Mi
This e-book comprises result of the 7th foreign convention on Fuzzy details and Engineering (ICFIE'2014) and the first overseas convention of Operations learn and administration (ICORM'2014) on November 7-11, 2014 in ZhuHai, China.
The publication, includes 35 chosen top quality papers, and is split into 5 major parts:
Part I makes a speciality of ``Fuzzy structures and Its Applications", half II on ``Fuzzy arithmetic and Its Applications", half III discusses ``Fuzzy info and Computer", half IV is dedicated to ``Operations learn and administration and Its purposes" and half V comprises a number of different topics.
Read Online or Download Fuzzy Systems & Operations Research and Management PDF
Best research books
Simply 10 years in the past, ophthalmic examine used to be nearly exceptional in Singapore. With little funds and no infrastructure, ophthalmologists and scientists expressed scant curiosity in examine. at the present time, even if, ophthalmic examine in Singapore is at a excessive foreign point, as exemplified by way of the actions of the Singapore Eye examine Institute (SERI), that's in a position to competing with and difficult the world's top eye study facilities.
Membrane study: vintage Origins and present thoughts is a different quantity of the foreign evaluate of Cytology devoted to Dr. Danielli at the social gathering of his retirement from respectable tasks. The significant subject matter of the quantity is membranes. the range of subject matters levels from the biogenesis of membranes and their parts, to using optical and lectin probes as a way to review the constitution, body structure, and interactions of telephone parts and organelles in plant and animal platforms.
AMTA 2002: From examine to genuine clients Ever because the showdown among Empiricists and Rationalists a decade in the past at TMI ninety two, MT researchers have hotly pursued promising paradigms for MT, together with da- pushed techniques (e. g. , statistical, example-based) and hybrids that combine those with extra conventional rule-based elements.
- Research Integration Using Dialogue Methods
- Comedy and Social Science: Towards a Methodology of Funny (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- Current Directions in Radiopharmaceutical Research and Development
- Status of US LHC Research Program [presentation slides]
- Setting Priorities for Large Research Facility Projects Supported by the Nation Science Foundation
- Food Process Engineering: Emerging Trends in Research and Their Applications (Innovations in Agricultural & Biological Engineering)
Extra info for Fuzzy Systems & Operations Research and Management
9). To solve the standard PGP can use the dual problem of the PGP . The corresponding posynomial GP dual problem is to 22 Z. Kheiri and B. t. λi = λ0 = 1, p i=1 (12) Ji k=1 γikl wik = 0 1 ≤ l ≤ m, wik > 0 0 ≤ i ≤ p, 1 ≤ k ≤ Jp . The quantity J − (m + 1) is termed a degree of difficulty in geometric programming. In the case of a constrained geometric programming problem, J denotes the total number of terms in all the posynomials and m represents the number of primal variables. The posynomial function contains J0 terms in the objective function and Jp terms in the inequality constrains where J = J0 + J1 + · · · + Jp .
10) k=1 The exponents γikl are arbitrary real numbers, the coefficients cik are assumed to be positive constants and the decision variables x = (x1 , . . , xn )T ∈ Rn are required to be strictly positive. In trade-off analysis we vary the constraints and see the effect on the optimal value of the problem. Starting from the geometric programming (1) that is a standard PGP, we form a perturbed PGP , by replacing the number one with parameter bi which are all positive constants, on the right-hands side of each constraint.
Distance measures have a wide range of applications in approximate reasoning, decision analysis and medical diagnosis. The distance measures for the above extensions of fuzzy set theory played an important role in the decision-making information aggregation. In 2013, the definition of interval-valued intuitionistic hesitant fuzzy sets (IVIHFS) and some operations was given by Zhang , but the corresponding distance measures have not been proposed. In this paper, the distance measures for interval-valued intuitionistic hesitant fuzzy set will be defined and discussed.