By Yingyou Wen, Zhi Li, Jian Chen, Hong Zhao (auth.), Jinshu Su, Baokang Zhao, Zhigang Sun, Xiaofeng Wang, Fei Wang, Ke Xu (eds.)
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the second one CCF net convention of China, ICoC 2013, held in Zhangjiajie, China, in July 2013. The 24 revised complete papers awarded have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from sixty three submissions. The papers deal with matters resembling destiny web structure, web routing, community safeguard, community administration, facts middle networks, eco-friendly networks, instant networks, P2P networks, cellular net and the net of Things.
Read or Download Frontiers in Internet Technologies: Second CCF Internet Conference of China, ICoC 2013, Zhangjiajie, China, July 10, 2013, Revised Selected Papers PDF
Best internet books
Millions of public Twitter streams harbor a wealth of information, and when you mine them, you could achieve a few important insights. This brief and concise ebook bargains a set of recipes that can assist you extract nuggets of Twitter details utilizing easy-to-learn Python instruments. every one recipe deals a dialogue of ways and why the answer works, so that you can fast adapt it to suit your specific wishes. The recipes comprise suggestions to:
* Use OAuth to entry Twitter facts
* Create and learn graphs of retweet relationships
* Use the streaming API to reap tweets in realtime
* Harvest and research associates and fans
* observe friendship cliques
* Summarize webpages from brief URLs
This publication is an ideal significant other to O’Reilly's Mining the Social Web.
1994, northern California. the web is simply rising from its origins within the army and collage learn labs. teams of idealistic technologists, spotting its power as a device for liberation and harmony, are operating feverishly to construct the community. within the early chat rooms of 1 such accumulating, soon-to-become-famous because the good, a Stanford futurist named Tom Mandel creates a brand new convention.
Die imaginative and prescient vom sich selbst steuernden Materialfluss, einem Netzwerk von gleichberechtigten Einheiten, die keine übergeordnete Koordination mehr brauchen, beginnt Gestalt anzunehmen. Experten aus Wissenschaft und Technik fordern ein Umdenken in der Intralogistik: weg von durchgeplanten, vorherbestimmten Systemen, hin zu einem „Internet der Dinge".
A useful e-book on connecting with new, latest, and capability consumers via immediate messaging on the net. Use the web as a robust prospecting device with the ideas during this needs to learn publication
- Big Visual Data Analysis: Scene Classification and Geometric Labeling
- Drugs 2.0: The Web Revolution That's Changing How the World Gets High
- Atlas of Cyberspace
- On the Move to Meaningful Internet Systems: OTM 2014 Workshops: Confederated International Workshops: OTM Academy, OTM Industry Case Studies Program, C&TC, EI2N, INBAST, ISDE, META4eS, MSC and OnToContent 2014, Amantea, Italy, October 27-31, 2014. Proceed
- The Piracy Crusade: How the Music Industry's War on Sharing Destroys Markets and Erodes Civil Liberties
- TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 1: The Protocols (2nd Edition) (Addison-Wesley Professional Computing Series)
Extra resources for Frontiers in Internet Technologies: Second CCF Internet Conference of China, ICoC 2013, Zhangjiajie, China, July 10, 2013, Revised Selected Papers
An Improved N-PageRank Algorithm which Considers the User Behavior. Computer Technology and Development 21(8), 137–140 (2011) 15. : TURank:Twitter User Ranking Based on User-Tweet Graph Analysis. , Suel, T. ) WISE 2010. LNCS, vol. 6488, pp. 240–253. Springer, Heidelberg (2010) 16. com. , Wierzbicki, A. ) SocInfo 2010. LNCS, vol. 6430, pp. 216–231. Springer, Heidelberg (2010) 17. : Lifespan and Popularity Measurement of Online Content on Social Networks. In: Social Computing Workshop of IEEE ISI Conference, pp.
3. : Do social networks solve information problems for peer-to-peer lending? com, NET Institute Working Papers No. 08-43, Indiana University (2008) 4. : Judging Borrowers By The Company They Keep: Social Networks and Adverse Selection in Online Peer-to-Peer Lending, Western Finance Association 2009 Annual Meeting Paper, University of Maryland, College Park, MD (2009) 5. : Sending mixed signals: multilevel reputation effects in peer-to-peer lending markets. In: Proceedings of the 2010 ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, New York, pp.
In: Technical report: IRB-TR-04-020, Intel Research Berkeley (2004) 12. : Modeling mobile ad hoc communication networks on two-dimensional square lattice. Frontiers of Physics in China 4(4), 556–560 (2009) 13. : On the connectivity of ad hoc networks. The Computer Journal 47(4), 432 (2004) 14. : On the minimum node degree and connectivity of a wireless multihop network. In: Proceedings of the 3rd ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking & Computing, pp. 80–91. ACM Press, New York (2002) 15.