By Klaus Ragaller
Shortly after the institution of the Brown Boveri learn heart in 1967, plans have been built to arrange a chain of Brown Boveri medical Symposia, every one hav ing a unique subject, to be held another 12 months in Baden. we elect the topic for a symposium with the next standards in brain: it may signify part of a systematic self-discipline; in different phrases it's going to drawback a space of scholarly research and examine. it may be of present curiosity within the feel that vital effects have fresh ly been bought and enormous study is lower than \\dY within the world's clinical group. it may endure a few relation to the clinical and technological job of the corporate. those symposia are in detail relating to one of many very uncomplicated thoughts that have ruled the paintings of many smooth production businesses: shut coupling be tween technology and engineering. it truly is to this coupling that we owe the technical stan dard of our items, and it's this coupling which we are hoping to be furthered by means of our symposia.
Read Online or Download Current Interruption in High-Voltage Networks PDF
Best electrical & electronics books
PSpice for Circuit thought and digital units is one in every of a sequence of 5 PSpice books and introduces the newest Cadence Orcad PSpice model 10. five through simulating quite a number DC and AC workouts. it's aimed basically at these wishing to wake up to hurry with this model yet could be of use to highschool scholars, undergraduate scholars, and naturally, academics.
This article goals to document the newest advancements and tackle the relevant matters within the layout and implementation of mobile production structures. mobile production (CM) is without doubt one of the significant thoughts utilized in the layout of versatile production platforms. CM, sometimes called workforce construction or kin programming, will be defined as a producing process that produces households of components inside of a unmarried line or telephone of machines.
Dover guides, Inc. , big apple, 1965. delicate conceal. Unabridged & Unaltered Republication, VG exchange, 428pp, illustrated textual content is shiny, fresh and fresh-in VG++ cond. , laminate to wraps lifting in spots, small clean plate to entrance wrap.
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution, Edition: 2nd
- Electrical Distribution Engineering, 3rd Edition
- Electric Fuses (Power & Energy S)
- Mathematik für Ingenieure und Naturwissenschaftler 1: Ein Lehr- und Arbeitsbuch für das Grundstudium. Mit zahlreichen Beispielen aus Naturwissenschaft ... 307 Ãœbungsaufgaben mit ausführlichen Lösunge
Extra info for Current Interruption in High-Voltage Networks
RAGALLER AND K. REICHERT K. Ragaller The picture in Fig. 11 was taken for the fairly high current of 2 kA. It is very difficult to detect turbulence in the region between the nozzles because the flow velocity is very small there. What I wanted to show is that the turbulence develops as a result of instability of the free-shear layer in the arc boundary. The important thing is that downstream of the nozzle throat this effect becomes one of extreme intensity because of the high velocity difference between the hot and cold gas.
19. The point of intersection of the two curves yields a current limit, determined in this case by the dielectric mode. Log Uc t I 5 I 10 I 1/kA--.. 50 I 100 Fig. 19. Limiting curve for the dielectric interruption mode. The thin line indicates the network behavior. The point of intersection gives the dielectric current limit. 5. Diagram for Circuit-Breaker Application in the Network Basically, the two limiting-curve diagrams described in previous sections define the area of application for a specific breaker chamber in a high-voltage network.
J. Lowke (University of Sydney) Your dielectric limiting curve is independent of the current at low currents and falls off at higher currents. Could you comment on the physical significance of these two sections? e. there is no hot gas t·emaining in this case? K. Ragaller The curve will be discussed in more detail in the paper of J. Kopainsky. Unfortunately there are very few measured curves available. One quantitative measurement of such a curve was made at Siemens (see discussion of Kopainsky's paper).